Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today's blog is...

brought to you by this white trash couple pigging the fuck out at Chili's. Chili's is such a fucking dump, almost as bad as Applebee's.

According to my "sources," they each had two entrees. These pigs don't fuck around, my kind of trash! I bet their plumbing is totally fucked. The man-pig ordered tartar sauce for his goddamn quesadilla. I really hope my informant just made that up to fuck with me.

Tartar sauce is so goddamn sick. It's fucking mayonnaise bitches. You pigs have to quit eating that gross shit. I'd rather nibble on the swollen abdomen of a blood filled tick hanging off the chode of someone with "special needs," than eat fucking mayonnaise.

I have a really gross white trash confession to make. On Christmas Eve, I had lunch at Applebee's and then dinner at Chili's. I'm so fucking gross. The guilt has been killing me. I'm so fucked at this point, that I might as well become a Christian.

Thanks Joey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice - please submit this to TurboWhiteTrash - http://turbowhitetrash.com - Turbo W. Trash - turbowhitetrash [at] gmail [dot] com