Thursday, January 7, 2010

Did you make...

any shitty resolutions for the new year? I've thought long and hard and in 2010, I'm going to try to take even more pills and be a better "person" and I've also decided to transition into a woman. I'm going to be adorable! Hopefully I'll be as natural looking as a woman, as Chaz Bono is as a "man."

I'm going to start by always rocking a pair of long sick acrylic nails. There is nothing like the scent of feces as someone drags their filthy acrylic nail under your nose!

After you watch this clip, you'll know how to do your own "custom" nails. If you're not careful, you'll be the envy of the whole trailer park.



Thanks Lindsey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how she spells "beads" wrong and then has to clarify the year..."write the year...the year 2010."